Monday, August 30, 2021

The exterior walls of Amidado (Hall of Amida) are finished

this is how Amidado looks now
 CLICK HERE TO READ ABOUT THE NEW UPGRADES AT THE TEMPLE 

After I finished the outside thermal insulation (click here to read) I painted the walls and  added some tiles on the concrete platform which help against water infiltration. You can see in the photos bellow all the phases of the work process, including the materials I bought.

Also, I must continue with the plan for this year that I presented to you in my first post of 2021 (click here toread): add a stove inside Amidado and library, buy new doors and windows for the library and accommodation place, build a gate, add water in the whole courtyard of Amidaji, buy firewood for winter, pay some taxes and many other things that are too many to mention.

Amidado and the other buildings of Amidaji

If you wish to help me please donate using this PayPal box:

 
 or use other methods (Bank accounts, Revolut, etc) from this link (click here). Any small help is appreciated and very much needed.
The names of donors and/or people in whose name a donation is given will be mentioned in the dedication list of my books and video teachings (new videos in the playlist at the bottom, have a dedication list)
 
buying some of the materials

the worker I paid to help me

adding the tiles

the tiles are ready!



this is how Amidado looks now








0 comentarii:

Dharma talks on my youtube channel