Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Useless attempts by snowflakes and fake "Buddhists" to shut my voice

My personal Facebook account was reported and I received a restriction for 24 hours and then another one for three days. During this time that can be extended I can't post or comment. I also can’t go live for 30 days, and can’t advertise for 30 days. This happens because I dared to say that homosexuality is sexual misconduct according to the Buddhist teaching, and that Amidaji refuses to ordain priests that promote sexual misconduct. Here are some of my words (in the two print screens) and the articles  that were reported (click on them to read): Can LGBTQ people be born in the Pure Land?  and The definition of sexual misconduct according to the Buddhist teachings where I mentioned passages from Master Genshin, our 6th Jodo Shinshu Patriachal Master and Shakyamuni Buddha. I suggest people to carefully read those articles and if they are indeed honest seekers of truth they will realize that they are not at all hateful. The Dharma does not tell us what we want to hear, but what we must hear while in the same time accepting us as we are.  This is something that people who come to Buddhism to seek justification and to use it for their own worldly ideologies don't understand.

Perhaps those fake “Buddhists” and snowflakes who reported me don’t yet realize they can’t stop me from writing and posting as I can make many accounts and pages and continue to write in many forms and on various platforms, including on Facebook. I can share my texts with people in the chat, by email, website/s, etc. Somewhere, somehow, here or in another place you will hear about me and my statements against LGBTQ propaganda and against using the Jodo Shinshu Buddhist temples for justifying and institutionalizing homosexuality and other types of sexual misconduct.

It’s obvious that nobody can stop one who is really determined and convinced of the righteousness of his cause, especially when they constantly prove to me that my posts and articles really matter as they would not be so desperate to report me or complain about me if I was a nobody whose words have no impact. I know this may be too smart for them to realize but when they want to suppress my voice they actually help me grow and make even more people wanting to know what I have to say. The number of readers who have contacted me in the last years has grown and keeps growing so I am asking them: please continue with your stupidity, dear snowflakes. I am very grateful for your publicity. Please make more print screens from my twitter, Facebook, website, etc, and share them on as many places as possible. You are helping the Dharma truth spread! Your bitter tears and rage will draw more normal and ordinary people (who accept themselves as sinful and in need of salvation) to Amidaji and Amida Dharma while keeping all the sexual freaks, perverts and proponents of wrong views away.

Namo Amida Bu

 

0 comentarii:

Dharma talks on my youtube channel