Support the construction of Amidaji

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The Path of Acceptance - commentary on Tannisho (free online edition)


 
Dear friends,

I am happy to announce you that the English edition of my new book The Path of Acceptance - commentary on Tannisho (1) , is now available in a free online edition.


According to my religious vows, I must have a free edition of any book I write, for the readers who can't afford to read it in another way or who do not want to buy it. This is because the Dharma does not belong to anybody and it is the right of all sentient beings to have access to it. So, please enjoy my texts as you like.
Namo Amida Butsu

Click here to download it:
The Path of Acceptance Commentary on Tannisho



If you have problems downloading this book, please use this link from my Academia account: https://www.academia.edu/5180731/Path_of_Acceptance_-_Commentary_on_Tannisho
or write to me at josho_adrian@yahoo.com and I will send you a copy via e-mail.

NEW:
Reactions to this book:
Paul Roberts from trueshinbuddhism yahoo group


Notes:
(1) The Romanian edition was printed in 1000 copies for free distribution by the Corporate Body of Buddha Educational Foundation (CBBEF), Taiwan. The online Romanian edition can be found here.
(2) Those who wish to support me, my Dharma activities and the printing of more copies of this book can do so by clicking the "donate" box bellow.





3 comentarii:

Anonymous said...

Hi Adrian,

How much should one donate for a printed english copy when one comes out?

Josho Adrian Cirlea said...

One may donate only to help me printing the book - the ammount is for the donor to decide. But the printed version will be for sale. This online version is for free.

Josho Adrian Cirlea said...

ANNOUNCEMENT: I am looking for volunteer translators into French and German, or any language, for this book. Please contact me at josho_adrian@yahoo.com

Recent posts on my Facebook Page

Recent posts on Amidaji Facebook page

Copyright@ Adrian Gheorghe Cirlea

NOTE: Copyright on my books is just a method to prevent the modification of the text. Actually, I do not believe in things like "intellectual property" in matters related with religion, this is why permission to print and distribute what I write will be given upon request if you are a sincere Buddhist follower.

Thank you for the support!

Thank you for the support!
International Association of Buddhist Culture