Sunday, June 27, 2021

Plans for the continuation of the construction work at Amidaji temple (please help if you can)

Amidado Hall (left) and the Library (right)


CLICK HERE TO READ ABOUT THE NEW UPGRADES AT THE TEMPLE 

update: video added at the bottom of the article

 As you may remember, last year I built the roof (click  here to read), the walls (click here to read) and   added the inside insulation (click here to read) to Amidado (Hall of Amida).  I also added the doors and windows (click here to read) to the same building in Amidaji complex.

This year I had very few funds so I haven’t been able to do anything until now, but I hope that with your help I will resume the work at the temple. Here is what I need to do next:

          1) Add thermal insulation on the outside walls of Amidado (Hall of Amida). This is my main priority because otherwise the walls will be damaged from rain and snow. Basically, I need to make it look the same as the other two wooden houses in Amidaji complex (the library and accommodation place – see the photos). The estimative cost for the thermal insulation is around 600-700 euro

-        2) Build a gate for the temple courtyard. Presently if anybody visits Amidaji with a car or by foot I open a section of fence so that he can enter the yard. The estimative cost is around 500 euro

Amidado (left), library (far left) and accommodation place (right)
3) Add better doors and windows to the library and accommodation place – the same type of door and window I added to the Amidado last year. That type of door and window is expansive but is a better insulation for the cold season and keeps the warm inside. The estimative cost for the two doors and windows is around 600 – 800 euro

A   4) Add a stove on wood in the Amidado so that I can make religious services during the cold season. The estimative cost for installing a stove in Amidado is around 400 euro

-        5) Add a stove on wood in the library so that people can also study during winter. The estimative cost for installing a stove in the library is around 300 euro.

I also have many other things to do like paying some taxes for the buildings and land which are also urgent, repair and extend the fence (perhaps even making a better fence), a better bathroom, repair the living house near Amidado courtyard, etc

The list is long and I struggle every year to do something and advance a little. However, the situation is very difficult and my funds are limited.

If anybody wishes to help me, he or she can donate by using this PayPal box: 

 

 

Other methods of donation (Bank transfer, Revolut, etc) can be found here (click here).

The names of donors and/or people in whose name they donate will be mentioned in the dedication list of my books and video teachings (new videos in the playlist at the bottom, have a dedication list)

 

Here you can see a video with the same plan as described above. Sorry for  the poor quality. I recorded it with my bad phone:


  

Inside Amidado Hall

 

0 comentarii:

Dharma talks on my youtube channel