Tuesday, June 16, 2020

The roof of Amidado (Hall of Amida) and next plan

The roof is ready, shinning in the sun!
Click on the photo to enlarge it
CLICK HERE TO READ ABOUT THE NEW UPGRADES AT THE TEMPLE 


As you may know, last year I built the concrete platform and metal frame for Amidado (Hall of Amida). These days I finished the construction of the roof. The total amount I paid for two workers and materials was 750 euros.

I needed to start with the roof this year because it was cheaper than the walls. I will, of course, continue with the walls as soon as I raise the necessary amount which will probably be arround 2000 euros (double walls filled with thermal insulation, door, windows, exterior insulation and paint, workers, etc).

The roof is ready, shinning in the sun!
Click on the photo to enlarge it.

Please help if you can. Any little donation is welcome and very much needed.
If you wish to donate you can use this PayPal donation box,



or CLICK HERE if you wish to use other methods like Bank account or Revolut.
Donors and those in whose name a donation is offered will be included in the dedication list of my new books.


inside the Amidado after I finished the roof
photo from the work

photo from the work




0 comentarii:

Dharma talks on my youtube channel