Tuesday, September 1, 2026

The first level of the Stupa of All Buddhas is ready

As you might know, I built the concrete platform in May (click here to read about this). These days I started the work on the first level of the Stupa of All Buddhas. Many bricks, sacks of cement, gravel and various materials were needed as well as the help of a paid worker. The first level is very thick, as you can see in the photos bellow and features an interior space where I will place various sacred objects, statues and sutras. 

For now I placed small statues of Amida and various Buddhas (Mahakala, Tara, Ksitigarbha, Shakyamuni, Jambhala, Padmasambhava, White Tara, Namgyalma, etc), Nembutsu sheets, mantras, etc in the brick holes later filled with cement.

The next steps are:
- to plaster the interior of the first level, 
- to make and gather all sacred materials like Nembutsu rolls, mantra rolls of various Buddhas, small statues of Amida and all Buddhas and other specific dedicated objects for the whole three levels
- to buy many bricks, sacks of cement, gravel etc for the next two levels
- to build the next two levels, fill them and make the dedicated ceremony 
- to plaster the entire structure and  cover it in white marble












Turkish tea break 





Amida and various Buddha statues placed
in the bricks 

Tens of Four Dharmakaya relic mantras
were placed in the walls







Victory belongs to the Buddhas, the Dharma and Sangha!


Offerings at the end of building the first level of the Stupa
Notice the ray of Light coming from the West to the interior of the Stupa

Ray of Light coming from the sky at the exact place where
I need to gather the new building materials (gravel, bricks, sacks of cement, etc)
 for the next two levels of the Stupa.
I hope that, with your kind help, to be able to gather them as soon as possible.



Please click here if you wish to donate and support the next phase of the construction of the Stupa of All Buddhas,




Any little help is useful and very much needed.

Gratefully yours in Namo Amida Bu,
Josho Adrian Cirlea

***

These are some examples of the small clay statues I make for the Stupa. I need hundreds of such statues of various Buddhas to fill the inside space:

statue of Amida Buddha (Amitayus)

statue of Amida Buddha (Amitayus)


statue of Green Tara


statue of Black Mahakala


statue of Ksitigarbha

various statues I already placed inside the bricks

various molds that I succesfully bought to make small statues to place inside the Stupa












0 comentarii :

Dharma talks on my youtube channel