I have just finished the second level of the Stupa of All Buddhas and as you can see the construction rises towards the sky, taller than before. This time the bricks were filled mostly with Nembutsu sheets sent by members of Amidaji from Latin America and Spain together with various mantras related with other Buddhas that were sent by Buddhist friends from other schools.
After much thought I decided that the next phase will be to plaster the exterior and interior of these two levels and then continue with the third level which will also be plastered on the inside and outside, so any little help from you, readers of this website and Dharma friends, is welcomed and appreciated.
After the third level is finished, I proceed with buying and making all the necesary sacred items that will be placed inside the Stupa like for example, hundreds of small statues of Amida and various Buddhas. After I gather everything, I fill the Stupa, seal it with a roof and make a consecration ceremony. When the funds allow it, I will also add various decorations and improvements.
Please click here if you wish to donate and support
the next phase of the construction of the Stupa of All Buddhas,





0 comentarii :
Post a Comment