Homage to all Dharma gates taught by Shakyamuni
and to all authentic lineages of transmission.
Homage to Amida Buddha
www.gardenofmaitreya.com
As I have repeatedly said, I believe that non-asiatic Buddhists should stop wasting their energy, wealth and work in asiatic countries and focus on the establishment of Buddhism in their own countries.
We must have our own sacred places and pilgrimage routes in Europe, USA, South America etc, and support/visit each other in a true nonsectarian spirit because Buddhism is not the property of anybody and beings with different karmic affinities must be helped to find their own place witthin the Buddha Dharma.
I do this in Romania, by constantly helping, promoting and visiting through pilgrimage on foot all places related with Buddhism, no matter to which school they belong and I hope that others will follow my example. I exclusively rely on the Dharma Gate of the Primal Vow of Amida Buddha and do not mix it with other practices, but I show respect and support all Dharma Gates and authentic lineages of transmission because they all originated from the same Buddha and they can all can lead beings to Liberation if they are practiced properly.
Yours in Namo Amida Bu
.jpeg)
.jpeg)




0 comentarii :
Post a Comment