Friday, July 24, 2020

Building the walls of Amidado (Hall of Amida)

Amidado after building exterior walls
and treated them with wood lacquer
CLICK HERE TO READ ABOUT THE NEW UPGRADES AT THE TEMPLE 


As you may know, in June I built the roof and last year the metal frame and concrete platform of Amidado (Hall of Amida).

These days I started working on the walls. Here you can see some photos with the materials I bought and the progress I made until now. The total amount paid was around 1000 euros. My plan is to make a sandwich type of wall. This is composed of double walls filled with thermal insulation. On the outside walls I must also add  another insulation and a water resistant paint. However, I made only one wall and postponed the rest for another time when I am able to raise more funds. I will also need a double door and windows, a stove, etc. The cost of all the things that need to be done for Amidado is around 3000 euros.

Amidado after building exterior walls
and treated them with wood lacquer
The double door and windows are a must do as it would be a tragedy if winter finds me without them. 


As all the Dharma activities at Amidaji are done for free, the temple depends on the benevolence of its readers and friends, so please help if you can! Any little donation is welcome and very much needed.

If you wish to help you can use this PayPal donation box,





Or CLICK HERE if you would like to use other methods like Bank account or Revolut. Donors and those in whose name a donation is offered will be included in the dedication list of my new books.
Namo Amida Bu

treating the exterior walls with wood lacquer

treating the exterior walls with wood lacquer


the building process

the building process

some of the materials I bought

some of the materials I bought



0 comentarii:

Dharma talks on my youtube channel