Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Please, no more Conferences on peace for me - a little request


From time to time I receive invitations to attend conferences on world peace together with various representatives of other religions. I wish people or organizations should stop sending me such invitations.

Do not get me wrong - I do NOT wish war. I am NOT an enemy of peace. I love peace, but I am not that stupid as to believe that all religions really want peace or that all religions are the same. I also do not believe in the usefulness of such events.

Rather than attending conferences on peace where everybody smiles, a lot of money are spent and empty discussions are held, I rather prefer to focus my mind on my religious practice, helping those who think they can be helped by my Dharma activities. 

Respectfully yours in
Namo Amida Bu


PS: A lot of people engaged in a discussion on my page on this topic. You can see the comments here (click on the Facebook icon),

0 comentarii:

Dharma talks on my youtube channel