Monday, August 26, 2024

First phase of Amidaji's water system finished - your help needed for the second phase


As I mentioned in the article about the plan for the water system (click here if you want to read it), the local authorities managed to bring the main water pipes in the village and placed secondary ones in front of each property in order to bring water to the whole village. From this main and secondary water pipes each owner has to pay for installing its own pipes and build its own water system through which to bring the water inside his property and house.
 
However, I have decided to not wait anymore for the authorities to start the public water system in the village as they constantly delay it due to various technical problems and I decided to create Amidaji’s own independent water system from the well that is already available in the temple’s courtyard. Thus, I bought many materials, pipes, sacks of cement, engines, etc, and paid 4 workers  (two of them also built the Amidado Hall) who repaired and deepened the well, so that it can access the underground water source. 

They also built a concrete chamber in the ground near the well from where various pipes go underground to a short area in the courtyard and through the walls of the bathroom. They installed a new boiler (I hope this is how it’s called in English) of 100 liters that heats enough water to be used for many visitors, as well as a new washing machine which visitors who stay in retreat can use as much as they need. A shower and sink with permanent hot and cold water was also installed. As you can see in the first photo (upper left) now its easier to draw water from the well through a  pipe that leads to a small fountain near it. 
 
I know that for many who live in comfort what I mentioned here are something normal but for this temple it’s like a miracle and I hope that many of you, the readers of these lines, will support Amidaji temple in Romania to continue to improve its conditions.
 
Many things need to be done in the next phase. First I need to add more pipes to cover the whole land of Amidaji. Then, I want to enlarge the small bathroom so that I can add a toilet connected to a private sewage system that I also plan to build for Amidaji without waiting for the authorities to bring that in the village (who knows when they'll do that!). Now we use a peasant style toilet which is not quite nice. 

For this sewage system I need to dig a big hole in the ground and install a big septic tank like you see in the last photo bellow and do various technical things that are impossible to explain here. Workers need to be hired for this phase too, so their payment, the materials, the new water pipes, the septic tank, and many things that are too many to mention here, require lots of funds. 


More than this, I also need to replace the damaged old door at the library with a new one, so that sleeping there during the winter be more comfortable for me and/or visitors. Firewood for the cold season are also needed urgently, etc. Not to mention various taxes related with the land and property.... 
If YOU, the reader of these lines, wish to help, please consider a DONATION or becoming a PATRON of Amidaji. Those who donate or become patrons will have their names and/or the names of their beloved who passed away, mentioned in the dedication section of my next books in various languages and on my videos in the Youtube Channel. Also, incense and services will be offered constantly by me in their names at the altar of Amidaji temple in Romania.

You can donate by using this PayPal donation box, or the Bank accounts bellow, 





You can also use this link for donating to my PayPal, https://paypal.me/JoshoAdrianCirlea

Bank Accounts:

CIRLEA GHEORGHE ADRIAN 

RO73INGB0000999900545998

COD SWIFT INGBROBU

ING BANK 


*

CIRLEA GHEORGHE ADRIAN 

RO27 RZBR 0000 0600 1225 1201

COD SWIFT: RZBRROBU

RAIFFEISEN BANK

 



Revolut account: 


ADRIAN GHEORGHE CIRLEA

IBAN: LT29 3250 0511 4872 5391
BIC: REVOLT21
phone number associated with my Revolut account:  (+40)0745038390

Attention! - donations do not solve the "matter of the greatest importance" of death and rebirth. Only through simple faith in Amida we can be born in the Pure Land and attain Buddhahood. Thus, donation is NOT a religious obligation, but a free-will gesture of help for which I am very grateful.

I bow in gratitude to you and wish the best to you and your dear ones.  May the Amida Dharma spread for the benefit of all beings.

Namo Amida Bu 

 



how the small bathroom looks like now
with the shower and sink

 
The type of septic tank I need to install at Amidaji
for the private sewage system


This is to see how a septic tank works


the library where I need to change the old damaged doors


the damaged doors of the library that need to be replaced
until the start of the cold season

If donors require to see more photos from the previous work or from the temple in general, they can  write to me by email at josho_adrian@yahoo.com



0 comentarii:

Dharma talks on my youtube channel