Sunday, December 31, 2023

A great year for Amidaji

It has been a great spiritual pleasure for me that this year when we had the 850th anniversary of Shinran Shonin’s birth in this world, and 20 years have passed since my ordination, our Amidaji international sangha has grown in quality with people of faith who are active in both learning and teaching. We are indeed a genuine Sangha where faith in Amida Buddha can be received and those who don’t have faith yet, can be guided and helped to receive it.
 
Also, this year has been very auspicious in the sense that I successfully examined and ordained Rev Kosho Arana of Colombia as a Buddhist monk (priest). He and our lay teachers, together with various lay members, are doing their best in their respective parts of the world to promote the orthodox teaching of Amidaji branch of Jodo Shinshu Buddhism. I also try my best to do my duty, inspired as I am by Amida Buddha and my fellow travelers on the Nembutsu Path. After so many years of struggle, which I explained in my autobiography, The Path Between the Thorns, I am finally at home in a Sangha which is a reflection of Amida’s Light in the world.
 
I often say that NOBODY has the monopoly on the Jodo Shinshu teaching (and ordinations), as there are people of genuine faith in all branches of Jodo Shinshu Buddhism or without any official affiliation at all. They are themselves reflections of Amida’s Light in the world and future Buddhas who will, sooner or later, be able to manifest an infinite number of Nirmanakaya (accommodated) bodies all over the samsaric universes to guide all beings, while in the same time dwell forever in Sambhogakaya form in the Pure Land of Peace and Bliss.   
 
To Amida Budha, to Amida Dharma, and to all people of faith from inside or outside of Amidaji,
I bow in gratitude with my head touching the ground and worship them as the Three Treasures.

Namo Amida Bu 
 
Josho Adrian Cirlea – Daisojo of Amidaji branch of Jodo Shinshu Buddhism 
(Amidaji International Temple)
 
Links of Amidaji branch of Jodo Shinshu Buddhism
( except this website)






0 comentarii:

Dharma talks on my youtube channel