Friday, May 21, 2021

Dharma talks - the new playlist on my youtube channel

Since 2020 I've had many online discussions on zoom and other platforms with students and readers from all over the world that prefer this kind of interaction. I also started regular meetings with some of my Sangha members where we discuss various topics and answer to questions together.  

As I think that some of the talks might be useful and because many readers said they wanted me to appear more often on Youtube, I've decided to create a new playlist - DHARMA TALKS where I will post fragments from my meetings as well as personal reflections. Please excuse my broken English as it's easier for me to write than to speak.

Here is the  link for the playlist:

 

Please subscribe to my channel and to this playlist so that you can see my new posts. Of course, I will remain available for students and readers who prefer email or Facebook communication.

On my Youtube channel you can find all my audio books, various teachings, recitations, as well as the poems and essays of Gansen John Welch Sensei from Australia.

Please also check the Youtube channels of my student Shaku Joshin  from USA


 

0 comentarii:

Dharma talks on my youtube channel