Monday, October 26, 2020

A response to fake Buddhist followers blinded by worldly ideologies

grow up and
don't be crysexual 😀
No matter what I say there is a category of people motivated by worldly ideologies who will always misinterpret my words. If I say that homosexuality is sexual misconduct and I prove that with passages from the sacred texts and then I say that the salvation of Amida Buddha is given freely to all, including homosexuals and all kinds of sinners, they will stop at the first part of the phrase, and accuse me of discrimination. They will refuse to read the second part about Amida's unconditional salvation. I am amazed at how brainwashed these people are! They seem to have the mind of five year old children when they get obsessed with something and no matter what you say to them, they will not pay attention to your words. 

However, let me try again. So, dear crybabies, to define sexual misconduct is NOT the same with condemning people! It’s just a definition. Please repeat after me – ITS JUST A DEFINITION.

Also, to say that Shakyamuni Buddha always gave advice to couples made of men and women IS A FACT, NOT A CONDEMNATION. Following the example of Shakyamuni we at Amidaji decided to officiate weddings exclusively between men and women. Again, please repeat after me – to say that Shakyamuni Buddha always gave advice to couples made of men and women IS A FACT, NOT A CONDEMNATION.

Dear snowflakes – the Buddha Dharma is NOT your ideological playground. The Buddha Dharma is only what Shakyamuni and various lineage Masters said and did. Taking refuge in the Dharma (do you remember when you promised, “I take refuge in the Dharma” at your refuge ceremony?) means ONLY IN THE DHARMA, and NOT in various worldly ideologies! It has become clear to me that such people are not interested in the salvation offered by Amida Buddha because they are not satisfied with my repeated explanations that ALL sinners are saved, including homosexuals. They are mad at me because I dare to define homosexuality as sexual misconduct! This is their real problem. Well, homosexuality IS sexual misconduct and I proved it here, in this short article (click here to read it), with some passages from the sacred texts, 

As a Buddhist priest I must use Dharmic sources whenever I try to define anything. I have some passages from the sacred texts on my side and the common sense of natural law that we all see everywhere around us and according to which there are only two sexes: men and women. Only men and women can have natural sex, not men with men or women with women. Let me explain it in ordinary street language so that perhaps you understand it better - the man has a dick and the woman has a pussy. From the union of dick and pussy a child may appear and thus humanity will go on. You yourselves, dear snowflakes, came out of the union of a dick and a pussy. The dick belongs to the man and the pussy to the woman. Those are the only sex organs in the human body. The “inappropriate holes for sex” defined in the Dharma are the anus and the mouth. Why is that? Because the anus is FOR SHITTING and the mouth is for EATING, drinking and talking! Please repeat after me like when you were in school: Because the anus is FOR SHITTING and the mouth is for EATING, drinking and talking! Do you get it?

So, any union of dick and anus or dick and mouth is UNNATURAL. Of course, people can use them for sex if they like it, but you can’t deny that is UNNATURAL. That is all I said. I was referring to homosexual sex as being unnatural and a sexual misconduct from the Buddhist point of view. And to the fact that we at Amidaji officiate only weddings between men and women because we recognize the natural differences between man and woman and the fact that Shakyamuni gave couple advices only to men and women. It is clearly not my fault that you, crybabies, feel discriminated by the natural laws, the deeds of Shakyamuni Buddha, by sutra passages or that you refuse to see my statements about the universal salvation offered by Amida. 

I dare everyone to find a single word in my books or my website where I said that gays are excluded from the salvation offered by Amida if they entrust to Him or that gays cannot become members of Amidaji if they keep their sexuality in their bedrooms where it belongs and humbly accept that what they do is sexual misconduct. You will NOT find even a single word! All you will find in my teachings are definitions of sexual misconduct, encouragements to have a moral life and to accept Amida’s helping hand which is offered freely to all. Any normal Dharma follower would be satisfied with that but brainwashed people who have more devotion to LGBTQ  and worldly ideologies than to the Dharma and whose minds are possessed by evil spirits can’t see the simplicity of what I teach. They did not come to the Pure Land teaching to seek salvation but for justifying their sexual desires and blind passions. This is why they also go to temples and demand unnatural unions between men and men or women and women. For them the temple is not a place of hearing the Dharma but a platform for promoting their depravity. I pity such people and wish that one day, as they are still in their human bodies, turn about at heart and humble themselves before the Buddha and the Dharma. We don't need to change the Buddhist morality when we are saved as we are, as I clearly explained here (click to read). 

Namo Amida Bu

0 comentarii:

Dharma talks on my youtube channel