Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Amidaji members: Gansen Catalin Suru (Romania)

Josho and Gansen Catalin Suru
at Amidaji


My name is Gansen Catalin Suru. I became a Jodo Shinshu follower   because  of the simplicity of the teachings and the orthodox/authentic     style  of  Amidaji. I feel at home here, in this sangha, and I enjoy the true   spirit of camaraderie among the members. I could not be in another place   for two simple reasons: I can’t attain Enlightenment through my own   power and Amida’s Primal Vow was made especially for me, so I can’t   refuse Him, like you cannot refuse somebody who is saving your life.   Amida Buddha is not only saving my life from this body, but from all the   deaths of samsaric dream, so it’s impossible for me to refuse His Call.  
Gansen repairing the
electricity of Amidaji

Before coming to Jodo Shinshu I was not so much   interested in religion, so I can't say I have a spiritual past. However, my eyes were opened by the Buddha Dharma to the hidden reality beyond the ordinary appearances and made me ask questions that I had never asked before. After understanding the teachings on karma, rebirth and Nirvana, aspiration for the permanent true Reality of Buddhahood was awakened in me and I realized that the only Path to reach it is through the Compassionate Vow of Amida. 

Namo Amida Bu,

Gansen Catalin Suru


Gansen Catalin Suru always comes on his bike to Amidaji


Gansen Catalin Suru is the electrician of Amidaji. Whenever there is any problem with the electrical system or the computer, he comes and fixes it. I always call him "Boss" ("Sefu" in Romanian, "Jefe" in Spanish) Its a nickname I gave him out of respect and gratitude. 


0 comentarii:

Dharma talks on my youtube channel