Monday, July 19, 2021

I added the outside insulation on the walls of Amidado (Hall of Amida) but there is still more to be done

This is how Amidado (Amida Hall) looks now.
 CLICK HERE TO READ ABOUT THE NEW UPGRADES AT THE TEMPLE 

I’ve made some important steps forward in the construction of Amidaji since my last post on this topic, by adding the thermal insulation on the outside walls of Amidado (Amida Hall). You can see how this hall looks now in the left photo. Bellow I am presenting you all the phases of the process.  I had to pay a professional worker to do all these things because I have no technical skills.

Now I need to add a few layers of pre-paint materials and then paint it. I also need to add some tiles that will help against water infiltration. There are some other technical things to do but I don't know how to explain it because I am not a professional. The worker knows what to do and I need to buy new materials indicated by him and pay him more for the next phase. Also, I must continue with the plan for this year that I presented to you in my last post (click here to read), add a stove inside Amidado and library, buy new doors and windows for the library and accommodation place, build a gate, pay some taxes and many other things that are too many to mention.

If you wish to help me please donate using this PayPal box:

 

 

or use other methods (Bank accounts, Revolut, etc) from this link (click here). Any small help is appreciated and very much needed.

The names of donors and/or people in whose name a donation is given will be mentioned in the dedication list of my books and video teachings (new videos in the playlist at the bottom, have a dedication list).

 

some of the materials for adding the thermal insulation

 
first layer of insulation

more layers of insulation on the previous one

 

 

 

 




This is how Amidado (Amida Hall) looks now.

0 comentarii:

Dharma talks on my youtube channel