Saturday, September 12, 2020

Members of Amidaji: Shaku Daishin (Germany)

                       

My name is Shaku Daishin. I am a member of Amida-ji International Temple since I received kieshiki from my teacher Rev. Josho, Sensei back in April 2019.

I am a Buddhist since 25 years, practiced in the tibetan Karma Kagyu and Gelug Tradition and studied Buddhist philosophy for 3.5 years under Geshe Thubten Ngawang from the Tibetan Center in Hamburg.
During all my years of practice, study and receiving Dharma Teachings from many teachers - Lamas, Rinpoches and even HH the Dalai Lama, I did not make any progress. I always failed in whatever I did and tried to practice. I even stopped all my practice and did not meditate for two years. Then I started again, because I knew my Destination was Vajra Hell, after breaking all my vows and samayas.

I started reciting the Mantra of Guru Rinpoche (Padmasambhava), who is an Emanation of Amida Tatagatha. I asked for advice what I should do - and after one year Amida Buddha's light shined through and I became aware of Amida Dharma. Now I know, by the boundless compassion of Amida Buddha and His Primal Vow that I am saved. My destination is not Vajra Hell, my destination is Amida's Pure Land, where I will overcome all my hatred, my greed, my Illusions - all my blind passions.

I am so grateful to have met Rev. Josho because I know that he is teaching the true Amida Dharma as it is taught by the Venerable Master Shinran and Master Rennyo. I am grateful for being a member of Amida-ji International Temple and being a Student of Josho Sensei.
I am saved. How can i express my joy?
No more please...just a big Thank you, Amida Buddha!

"The Nembutsu alone is true and real" (Master Shinran)

*

Mi nombre es Shaku Daishin. Soy miembro del Templo Internacional Amida-ji desde que recibí kieshiki de mi maestro, el reverendo Josho Sensei en abril de 2019.

Soy budista desde hace 25 años, practiqué el Karma Kagyu tibetano y la tradición Gelug y estudié filosofía budista durante 3,5 años con Geshe Thubten Ngawang del Centro Tibetano de Hamburgo.

Durante todos mis años de práctica, estudio y recepción de Enseñanzas del Dharma de muchos maestros: Lamas, Rinpoches e incluso SS el Dalai Lama, no logré ningún progreso. Siempre fallaba en todo lo que hacía y trataba de practicar. Incluso dejé toda mi práctica y no medité durante dos años. Luego comencé de nuevo, porque sabía que mi Destino era el Infierno Vajra, después de romper todos mis votos y samayas.

Comencé a recitar el Mantra de Guru Rinpoche (Padmasambhava), que es una Emanación de Amida Tathagata. Pedí consejo sobre lo que debía hacer, y después de un año, la luz del Buda Amida brilló y me descubrí el Dharma de Amida. Ahora sé, por la compasión ilimitada del Buda Amida y Su Voto Primordial, que soy salvado. Mi destino no es el infierno de Vajra, mi destino es la Tierra Pura de Amida, donde superaré todo mi odio, mi codicia, mis ilusiones y todas mis pasiones ciegas.

Estoy muy agradecido de haber conocido al Rev. Josho porque sé que él está enseñando el verdadero Dharma de Amida tal como lo enseñan el Venerable Maestro Shinran y el Maestro Rennyo. Estoy agradecido por ser miembro del Templo Internacional Amida-ji y ser estudiante de Josho Sensei.

Estoy salvado. ¿Cómo puedo expresar mi alegría?

No más por favor... ¡solo un gran agradecimiento al Buda Amida!

 "Solo el Nembutsu es verdadero y real"

(Maestro Shinran)

0 comentarii:

Dharma talks on my youtube channel