Monday, October 14, 2019

The concrete platform of Amidado (Hall of Amida) of Amidaji temple


the concrete platform for the Amidado
(Hall of Amidado) 
Finally, I was able to start working at the new Hondo of Amidaji which will be called Amidado (Hall of Amida).

Due to my lack of building knowledge, I falsely assumed that 80% of Amidado will be around 1000 euro. However, I was terribly wrong as I already spent 821 Euros only for the concrete platform, plus other various small related expenses!

The construction materials (71 sacks of cement, 5 cars with gravel, construction mesh, etc) were  2500 Romanian lei and the paid worker 1400 Romanian lei. Total amount spent: 3900 Romanian lei which is equivalent to 821 Euros. 
Amidaji courtyard. In the far left is the
present Hondo followed by the concrete
platform of the Amidado. In the far right
is the library.  

Now I am raising funds to continue the building process of the Amidado. I must, of course, raise the walls (there will be double wooden walls filled with glass wool insulation), build a roof, door, windows, thermal insulation on the outside walls, etc. All these will surely be at least 2000 Euros.
Please help if you can. Any little amount is useful and very much appreciated.


CLICK HERE IF YOU WISH TO DONATE (PayPal):



working on the concrete platform of
Amidado (Hall of Amida)
parts of the building materials
or to this link if you wish to use other methods,
http://amida-ji-retreat-temple-romania.blogspot.com/p/donation.html

The name of donors (no matter the amount offered) will be included in the dedication list of my new book.
Thank you very much for your kindness and generosity!
Namo Amida Bu




0 comentarii:

Dharma talks on my youtube channel