Sunday, January 1, 2012

JODO SHINSHU BUDDHIST TEACHINGS ( FREE ONLINE EDITION)


Click here to dowload the free online edition:
My page on Academia.edu
My page on Scribd.com 


If you have problems downloading this book, please write to me at josho_adrian@yahoo.com and I will send you a pdf copy via e-mail.


*

Printed editions of my books can be ordered here:
http://amida-ji-retreat-temple-romania.blogspot.ro/2010/12/buddhist-books-for-sale.html

*

To people in special circumstances and difficulties I will try to send free printed copies, on my own expanse. If you are in this category, please  write to me at josho_adrian@yahoo.com



1 comentarii:

Josho Adrian Cirlea said...

I am looking for volunteer translators into French and German, or any language, for this book. Please contact me at josho_adrian@yahoo.com